Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need opinions on my Nekros Prime Build.

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

4 answers to this question

I have power drift, vitality, health conversion, primed flow, equilibrium, blind rage, primed continuity, shield of shadows, despoil.

I found that I only ever used it for desecrate and shadows and considering how often I am getting health drops I didn't need much efficiency at all. Also don't need to spam 4 for my shadows because good duration and high strength. It's really up to you though how you want to use it.

I found 100% range is perfectly fine - 25m covers the immediate area if you're actually moving around and doing something. You want more range if you're specifically trying to desecrate and not really do anything else because perhaps another frame is doing the killing and the enemies are dying far away.

0mXfrtj.jpg

a very hardcore build, you can change the aura, your shadows costs 155 energy but you are able to keep them alive. Zenurik passive to make sure you allways have energy for ultimate. your shadows will take 90% of your damage thanks to shield of shadows and all the power strenghth, and they will hit like crazy.

for weapons: Sacti tigris for that slash damage to destroy them into pieces for desecrate, it also heals you.
a slash melee with life strike,
medi-ray on your sentinel.

and thats it.... have fun