Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still no reward from war within??

C8H10N4O2_Br

Question

(Posted this in one other thread, but there's a few of these around so just adding in my issues too so this hopefully gets noticed).

Add one more to the list of didn't get anything upon completion of the quest. I hope they hotfix this within some sort of timely manner, seeing as it's the weekend, which is usually when most players get most of their play-time in. I have no idea what people are even talking about when they're talking about these mods or special missions they have to do and now myself and everyone else that didn't get the proper completion are just further and further behind on trying to complete it and further behind on farming/building the new weapons.

Not to mention, I've not heard anything mentioned from the Devs about this issue which seems to be effecting a hell of a lot of people. All I've ever seen is "Submit a ticket," even from Mods in Regional. But that's just awesome when the whole ticket thing is only open Mon-Fri. I just kind of find it ironic during the stream they had yesterday all they talked about regarding the delays was how they were making sure it was bug-free and it was taking them an hour or so to run through the questline each time. I kinda find it hard to believe this many people are having this no items on completion bug that it wasn't caught.