Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts Aren't So Balanced.

Frayu1600

Seems fake to you but I missed every alert for Vauban systems and Chassis, not because I was away, but just why they started at 3am or 5am... this means that europeans cannot build Vauban because they do not own the systems and chassis.  when the asians own a lot of them. I wanted to make Vauban.. maybe it's too late. Please, if you don't want, don't do it if you think it's unfair. You should make more alerts of Vauban in the afternoon. (GMT+1) 

I live in Sweden, and I have Vauban. I got all his parts through alerts. I don't know what you speak off.

And before you mention me being up all nights and stuff, I must say that I cannot. I have work, so I cannot afford being up late.

Oh, look at that, another player who thinks that the alert system isn't fair to europeans. Another one who doesn't understands the concept of RNG.

Btw, I'm european and I have Vauban (and everything else I want). It's all about luck.

Hmm, it seems you only care for yourself considering you want YOUR ideal alerts on your preferred timing.Selfish bastard!

Hmm, it seems you only care for yourself considering you want YOUR ideal alerts on your preferred timing.Selfish bastard!

This.

Only thing I have noticed is when there are worthy alerts, they all come out in bulk.

When there are Vauban items they will be out for the next few days.

When there are Helmet alerts they will be out fora few days as well.