Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC] Broken Trading of Syndicate Weapons

vyktorkun

Having the same issue when trying to trade Telos Boltace. We tried switching Dojos and relogging, but neither worked as well. Just picked up the weapon, maybe 4 days ago too, so the only thing I can assume is that the item registration messed up with the most recent patch.

unknown.png

Tried to trade a Rakta Dark Dagger with someone, who lagged out of his dojo, cancelling the trade. Caused my game going: 'would you like to save this trade'. Traded again and keep getting the message: [The trade failed: One or more items in your pending trade no longer matches said item in your account.] , it prevents me from selling this item, any item.

Tried logging back in but it doesn't fix it. I can't trade anything Special Weapons at this point in time.

-EDIT-
Added pictures relating to weapon trade and Orokin Lab troubleunrelated to original post:

Spoiler

88B79295E3E47C7223DEDB903AFA285E29FAFBB6

5DB13C230ED11D0FA62F97B2B4F1A32FCD11F8FB

On another note, Orokin Lab access to the Dragon Key blueprints is disabled, locking out some people from acquiring them at all.

Spoiler

3A149D77659C88904F1D06CABE848A7BD5546CF8

Edited by Altair_Flame
further information

So I am trying to trade my unranked prisma skana with a guy, and whenever I we both accept the trade a message appears saying: 

http://imgur.com/a/j11gk

To try and fix i have done:

- relog

- close and open the game.

- use steam and non steam launcher.

- and maroo's bazzar 

Anyone know whats going on?  and/or how i can fix this?

Edited by KillerSiri

Same here, man. Glad im not the only one. This time, I trade trading a Synoid Simulor. Got that same message as well.

To be exact:

"Trade Failed: One or more items in your buddy's pending trade no longer matche said items in their account"

Got same message from two different people, same item.

so i tried to give my friend a mara detron for a birthday gift and the game wont let me trade it ( i just equip it once no affinity has been put in to it) and it says this  " The trade failed: One or more items in your pending trade no longer longer matches said item in your account " please help me