Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

TWW-Cannot Activate Transference

Derphaxorus

I am in the segment in The War Within where you "don't need transference anymore". However, I cannot activate it, since my 5 key is unresponsive. The issue started yesterday when I found I couldn't activate Focus for no apparent reason. My 5 key just stopped working (note that it works when the game is closed). I restart the game but it pulls me into the cinematic automatically, so I cannot change my keybinds. Please help, I really want to keep playing this game.

I'm in the mission in the tunnels were you stun the Maw and do Transference and after about a 100 tries it does not work. Im stuck in the mission and can't even exit the game. without losing all i have gained. Will have to bring up the Task Manager to even get out of the mission and the game. Pressing  5 does absolutely nothing, plus it's so pitch black you can't even see anything at all. so even if it did work you can't even see what to target.

And want to know if the game will save at this point or will i have to do all this over again ?

Edited by xBlade-Stormx

I'm a 100% disabled and there are some things in the game i can't do because my hands are messed up but pushing that button isn't one of them, Like i'm stuck at Rank 20 on my other Account due to the MR parkour, this should have been easy to do and a slight bit of light would help as you can't even see the Beasty. But this is totally broken, and i barely made it this far. But was hoping to do it. I give up no telling if this will be fixed soon or not .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Tab for jogging does not work either, spent more then and hr,trying to get through the first part. this gets very frustrating and makes the game very unfun. Would seem the game set me here instead of where i left off. Guess the coders are from 1990's they hired to do this.Though Great graphics. Also the maw i guess can teleport across the chamber, as it is far on the other side and then it just has you.  10:02 am 11/13/2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Made it through that part finally. the targeting still needs refinement, had to keep stunning the maw over and over to get control, and it was right in front of me. Would have made this part more enjoyable, though her powers seem really limited, she loses them very quickly no power reserve at all a few seconds and she has to recharge. Had a very difficult time in a few places for someone who does transference all day long with a Warframe. Just because she forgot and is remembering then shouldn't have any bearing on her reserve's of power. Otherwise in game on missions she couldn't do the transference long enough to do the missions. so doesn't make any kind of sense here.

The Gate at the end has a problem to as i couldn't get through it or under it for a while and the maw got stuck in it, ( though this may also be lag causing this ) Understand i have been Beta testing Software since 2000, Mainly games so i give it as i see it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

ok now the 5 key doesn't work in the Queens chamber, Thank you so much for the failed mission. ( This isn't a Rant or Complaining this is just fact and Frustration ) it should not take warframe power to break transference, When i try to use the 5 key it says that powers do not work.... really....I have to hammer the 5 key to get out, so many times it just throws me back into my warframe when i can get out of the warframe i can only stun the guard, you have also made this system way to complicated as well to use.

When i can get out i can fold the void,( No Dash,When i try to dash it has thrown me back into my warframe and it's the warframe that is dashing about.) can't rid the guard of it's weapon. so can't even damage it. I'm failing over and over. wished you all had really thought this through, Controls can be really finicky, as this quest in warframe is turning into a dud for me. I wasn't asked to Beta Test your game. The Second Dream seems to have been the pinnacle of the Game so far. Just my opinion i guess as others have made it through fine.

wow another fail. let me know when you get it fixed i will consider playing it again.

Just a Note:

Will go to my main account and NOT DO the quest on it. At least i can play the Game. Though that's another problem you all created, You destroyed my progression on my rank 20 account all the planets were open and had done all the missions over and over, that junction is now closed to me ( As well as many other Junctions ) and the void and have to go do stuff that i did even in the very beginning of the game to reopen it. i had a team and i'm one of the Warlords of our clan. the whole clan has left the game, and won't play Warframe anymore. And public is not the way to go in these missions to get the mods on lua, or defeat sentients. So what do i do now recruit more Clan members and retrain again and again.

What happens to the boosters i paid money for on this account: i guess just another loss to.

Edited by xBlade-Stormx

• 2 months later...