The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ridiculous Grind For Dojo Weapons

Duralumin

Huge crafting times are just as likely to push people away as short crafting times are to tire people out.

Big numbers are intimidating (for some), so people may not feel like bothering in the first place. There needs to be a balance.

If a week is a huge number to you, You shouldn't play a PvE game in which the primary goal is to farm for gear. If that number is to big for people then they are not playing the type of game for them, and should look into other genres 

I have seen people say that they are end game weapons but I always thought it was odd given the game is still in beta that they were releasing something as end game weapons. How can you release an end game when there is so much of the game left to create? I figured there would be more modes, possibly some good pvp, dojo vs dojo fights, Stalker missions, more defense missions, more of the lore/story related missions, etc.

Oh, no comment on the dojo weapon grind. Personally I am not putting effort into getting the resources. I'm just going to play the game and when I get the resources, that is just a bonus.

The grind isnt the real issue here.  The issue is that they were supposed to be WORTH all that grind but the devs are so afraid people will cry bloody nerf that they made them underwhelming.

The Ogris, Acrid, Supra, and (now) Torid are all worth the cost.  The others, not so much.