Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW update downloading 9.5gb

Moltres

Question

Hello

I have updated the game to the latest version (TWW update 19) but then when i started it, it got stuck on the first loading screen (even after several tries).

I thought maybe there are some data corrupted, so i tried to use the verify button from the launcher.

After it finished checking, it said that it's downloading 9.5gb. It will take almost a day to finish this with my network connection x_x

I tried re-verifying and I tried it on a different computer, but nothing really changed.

So does anyone know if there's a way to avoid or fix this?

And thank you :)

2 answers to this question

Sometimes, large updates don't download all files properly. I've had to re-download the game on a couple of occasions after larger updates and patches.

It's not really something that you can help, just a quirk of machines being what they are when large amounts of data are being transferred over long distances. Sometimes a few things don't turn up.

2 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

Sometimes, large updates don't download all files properly. I've had to re-download the game on a couple of occasions after larger updates and patches.

It's not really something that you can help, just a quirk of machines being what they are when large amounts of data are being transferred over long distances. Sometimes a few things don't turn up.

Hmmm i see.

Alright then, I guess I will have to wait xD

But thanks for your reply :D