Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats currently the best way to level up Trinity quickly?

Excessive_Paranoia

Question

I recently finished farming up Trinity Prime and have started leveling her. Unfortunately, I've not really had much luck with it because old way I used to level non-combat / support frames, chaining stealth kills in spy missions, is now nearly impossible to do effectively thanks to the new changes to enemy awareness. Don't get me wrong, the changes needed to happen, but now a corpse anywhere in the field of view of an enemy, even across the room is enough to alert them, so I've yet to get more than 2-3 kills in a room with multiple enemies before they become alerted and start attacking me. Its at that point that I get dead, quickly, so I'm looking for a more effective way to level the frame, especially since I'm going to probably be putting a couple of forma on it.

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Ogichi117 said:

I'd suggest starting from the beginning, do Earth missions to start till about level 15. Then move up to ceres till about 20-25. Then move up to uranus till 30. Takes awhile but the only other fast way to do it is run akkad with a group till wave 20 then leave and redo it.

Just tried Akkad with a pub group... went to round 10 before they decided to quit and only got 2 levels off of it...