Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARWITHIN Transfrerrence so Dark cannot see walls and wont let me out of mission.

SpikedFist

The new mission is very cool but during the transference part, where I have to become the worm thing, it is so dark I cannot even see the walls, floors or ceiling. Before u tell me to up my brightness level, I did that several times until my brightness was at the top of the bar. It didn't make a difference. I cannot pass the mission if I cannot see.  As I cannot pass the mission, due to inability to see anything but the blue light on the worm, and seeing as if I alt f4 and try to relog I am immediately sent back into the warwithin mission at the same point, warframe is no longer an option for me. This is a personal sadness as I truly enjoy playing warframe and was looking forward to the WARWITHIN. At the moment I feel like yelling, "REFUND!!!!!!!!!" but as this is a free to play game I don't think my feeling applies, lol. Hopefully this problem will be solved and warframe will become an option for me once more. :)

Is anyone else facing this problem?

7 minutes ago, SpikedFist said:

The new mission is very cool but during the transference part, where I have to become the worm thing, it is so dark I cannot even see the walls, floors or ceiling. Before u tell me to up my brightness level, I did that several times until my brightness was at the top of the bar. It didn't make a difference. I cannot pass the mission if I cannot see.  As I cannot pass the mission, due to inability to see anything but the blue light on the worm, and seeing as if I alt f4 and try to relog I am immediately sent back into the warwithin mission at the same point, warframe is no longer an option for me. This is a personal sadness as I truly enjoy playing warframe and was looking forward to the WARWITHIN. At the moment I feel like yelling, "REFUND!!!!!!!!!" but as this is a free to play game I don't think my feeling applies, lol. Hopefully this problem will be solved and warframe will become an option for me once more. :)

Is anyone else facing this problem?

Encountered the problem, went yolo and finished the mission anyways :P

Some lame darkness should not stop you from completing the mission, hehehe.

so true so true, lol. I was angry at the time, lol. 

ANYWAY THERE IS A FIX!!! I put all my settings on high and was able to see then. It was not good for my pc but I made it through. 

SOLUTION = Settings on graphic settings on high.

Thanks for being patient with my previous rant, lol.