Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void relic reactant collection keeps resetting

NotCOD

Question

hey guys, I'm a new warframe player and trying out the lith void fissures for the first time. I know i need to collect 10 relic reactants to be able to open the relic itself. However, as soon as i reach 10 reactants it resets back to 0 and as i am a starting player i don't have the supplies to be able to collect 10 more. Is this normal/a mechanic anyone can explain to me

5 answers to this question

on defense, interception and survival missions they are now endless...so every 5 waves/4rounds/5 minutes you would need to select a new relic, if you want to...and you have that cycle period to get another 10 for that new relic...if you dont...well you dont.

hello thank you for reply i've figured it out. :)
 i do have one more question, the phobos junction wont track my progress towards opening 3 void relics and scanning 3 cephalon fragments. Any tips would be great plz

4 hours ago, NotCOD said:

hello thank you for reply i've figured it out. :)
 i do have one more question, the phobos junction wont track my progress towards opening 3 void relics and scanning 3 cephalon fragments. Any tips would be great plz

it seem like junction progress is broken for alot of people....i did sedna yesterday and didnt have an issue...but to each their own, unfortunately we will need to wait on DE to fix them.