Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should i create a new account?

astranime

Question

Heyo... sooooo i used to play just as the game came out like 3 years or something...

And i just installed and started the game again, i have a couple of thing but i`m completely lost and have no idea what should i do... most of the missions are locked and i played the unlocked ones a lot of times and nothing happens, also i can only buy blueprints for the warframes but cant craft them 

And on top of that im preaty sure i had more warframes.....

Soo i want to keep the things this account have but i have no idea what i have to do.

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, astranime said:

Heyo... sooooo i used to play just as the game came out like 3 years or something...

And i just installed and started the game again, i have a couple of thing but i`m completely lost and have no idea what should i do... most of the missions are locked and i played the unlocked ones a lot of times and nothing happens, also i can only buy blueprints for the warframes but cant craft them 

And on top of that im preaty sure i had more warframes.....

Soo i want to keep the things this account have but i have no idea what i have to do.

The thing is that after like 1 year your stuff will get deleted BUT after you do the first quest (Vor's prize) you get back everything. (if not send a ticket to support). You don't need to make a new account. Just catch up in information. A lot of things changed trough the years. My best tip is hop on youtube and look up some beginners guide. Youl have to get back ship modules and stuff, and the way you go trough planets changed too ect ect.