The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loading problems and issues in groups

gabe_steele

SInce The War Within dropped, loading has taken much longer and the issue in groups is where after completing a mission, if they started the countdown, I am thrown back into the mission, often with a black screen. So I have no idea what is going on, and the only way out is to close the window.

11 minutes ago, gabe_steele said:

SInce The War Within dropped, loading has taken much longer and the issue in groups is where after completing a mission, if they started the countdown, I am thrown back into the mission, often with a black screen. So I have no idea what is going on, and the only way out is to close the window.

i have something very similar, but when the next match starts while im still loading, the results screen doesnt go away making me useless for the next round.

and iv also noticed the really long load times with groups, solo my game loads up normally

also i dont remember being forced to spawn at the beginning of a match if the rest of the team is way far ahead sometimes even just completing the objective. i remember we used to load up right next to where the squad was

Edited by funtimehippie
add some text

Yea, i can confirm this too. Longer loading times, mission summary screen not disappearing and being forced to spawn right at the beginning of the map instead of near your teammates. Playing in group is quite impossible for me at the moment, and the only solution is begging the others to wait for me or being stuck with the summary from the mission before.