The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please Help! TWW Transition Bug ((SPOILERS))

Lordnight5hade

So I was playing The War Within, and I was having extreme lag. This was because I was playing on a Saturday on top of a hill, in the middle of a neighborhood. Bad Wi-Fi was expected. I got halfway through the quest before the lag got so bad I gave up for the day. Sunday, I logged on and proceeded with the mission. Everything ran smoothly enough for a Sunday, and I was able to get pretty far.
Until I reached the portion of the quest in which you are showing off your new powers to Ordis. Besides half or all of the cutscene being obscured by a loading screen, which I will blame on bad internet, the main problem is that when my Operator activates his Transference in order to reconnect with his Warframe, the screen fades to white like normal. Then it stays that way. I've watched a couple playthroughs on YouTube, and all of them show a loading screen appearing quickly once the screen fades to white. I have left my white screen alone for thirty minutes or more, for several times. No change has occurred. I am left with a White screen, and am lucky enough to have Windows 8 so that I may exit the screen and have control of my Mouse.

I could really use some help with this, as rebooting my game only results in loading back into the same cutscene over and over again, and hearing Ordis react to my powers is getting tiresome. Is it a problem with my computer, my Internet, or the game. I would really like to finish this quest, and am absolutely loving it so far. Has anyone else been experiencing this and come up with a solution?

I plan on trying again tomorrow, when most people are too busy to be using any Internet. If it is the Internet causing this problem, then this should be fixed by tomorrow. Hopefully.