Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Kuva Siphon bugged

IPeaceI

So I was in squad farming Kuva. It actually happens when we encounter it first time, but just able to collect 1 kuva and then the whole machine bugged and no more Kuva Guardian or Kuva Jester came to attack us. Second encounter, it completely never came, not even the Queen message. Just the machine appear and bugged at there, unable to farm a single Kuva, please fix it.... (Picture below is the second encounter. No msg, no kuva guard and kuva cloud)
Hvc4Zhm.png

I had 2 missions after tonights hotfix where that happened (well, not even able to siphon 1 Kuva), but the one mission before the hotfix was fine.  Couldn't be bothered to try for a 3rd after the hotfix, so until it's 'fixed' then I've no way of getting any Kuva nor BP's etc :(

This actually happens to me sometimes, after when I host myself with a friend, it backs to normal. We encounter it twice. The first encounter was disappointed since was bugged. Second encounter works perfectly fine too me. Idk what actually cause this Kuva Siphon machine bug so that we can't farm a single Kuva