The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS Drops - A list of all of mine and yours - Where they happen, when they happen.

Arniox

I'm making a list of all things at this moment that is causing myself and you guys fps drops. Starting off with the fps drops I have noticed during:

• Entering Mod station
  • Entering armoury
  • Entering different configs within weapons or frames
  • Entering the mod section itself when looking at a weapon or frame
  • Entering the abilities tab of a frame
  • Entering the weapon or frame selection menu
  • Entering the star map
  • Entering a mission (this one is weird. The mission itself seems to load quite slowly, causing weird glitches and lag spikes for a couple of seconds until the mission has properly started)
  • Destroying a braid from a kuva siphon.
  • Entering the syndicate station.
  • Selecting a Riven mod
  • Rerolling a Riven mod
  • Going into any mission on public (I've said this before, but the difference for me at least, when playing solo and playing in a public match is massive. On max settings, I get 70-190fps on solo, while in public, I can drop down to an average of 50-80)
  • Finishing a mission.
  • Raids in general.
  • Certain particle effects give me more trouble than others. Such as the particle effects generated from frames such as Ember, Saryn, Nekros, Nezha, Chroma, and Wukong (weirdly) just to name a few.

Please list all areas of the game that are giving strange or uncalled for drops in FPS. This is not a list that complains about obvious drops in FPS on weak systems. This is simply a list that will grow to contain all FPS drops that are most probably caused from bugs due to the fact that these FPS drops either did not original occur in earlier builds, or should not even occur at all due to the strength of a certain system.

Fixed Bugs

Spoiler
  • During the first time in a mission, when you first change into transference mod. A massive lag spike occurs on even the strongest system.
  •  

Edited by Arniox