Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primo Warframe da Acquistare.

StealthIsMySecondName

Question

Buonasera a tutti. 

Sono un vecchio giocatore, che ha ripreso a giocare da poco e volevo porre una domanda a coloro che hanno più esperienza di me ^^. Come primo Warframe, a inizio gioco ho preso Mag, perché incuriosito molto dal suo parco skills, ma adesso non so come procedere nell'acquistare dei Warframe. Il mio gioco è prevalentemente Stealth, e mi piacerebbe avere un Warframe che sia, sia Stealth ma che abbia anche dei CC (Crowd Control), per giocare sui solo che in Team, come una speciale di Supporter.

Grazie per la risposta.

11 answers to this question

Well A stealth approach ?

There are now a few frames turned around this, namely Loki, Ash and Ivara.

But to make a more supportive function... Loki has his Radial disarm that empties ennemies hands from their weapons, and Ash doesn't really goes CC... So that let's Ivara as the "most close" option to the style you talk about.

So, Ivara, her style plays around the control of the projectiles she launches, such as a Glaive or arrow, her Silent walk which consumes slowly her energy while making her slower but invisible and able to loot ennemies without having to kill them, and her 4 arrows able to create stealth bubble, stagger enemies, create ziplines or put ennemies to sleep. Her strongest ability equips her with a special bow that fires crazy amounts of arrows, the stats being affected by the primary weapon modding, you can create some ridiculously powerful attacks with this bow.

To be honest I personnaly "Main" (if the term can be used) Volt and Inaros which are a lot more... "Straight smack down to your face" in term of style so to speak, but even with them I manage sometimes better stealth games than a friend who uses Ivara all the time. So I'd qay that gives you a character to look out for, but any other frame can be effective in both of those grounds.

Ho and small detail, Ivara's parts drop only in Spy missions if you extract the datas of the three vaults. Note that the level range of the ennemies condition which of the three part can drop in the mission, I don't which part drops where, but I'll tell you once I have verified them.

(If you want, I can try to have this translated to Italian, but I wanted beforehand to have written the infos clearly and be sure I'm not saying anything stupid)

Edited by Cyriann

Thank you for the answers. When i see Ivara for the First time, i said "this is my Warframe", but i can't take that for now, because I'm low lvl and i can't go against enemys who are lvl 30 eh eh eh; What's do un think about Nezha with a CC build? I want do a supporter when I'm in Team, but Stealth when I'm alone.

Edited by StealthIsMySecondName

11 minutes ago, StealthIsMySecondName said:

Thank you for the answers. When i see Ivara for the First time, i said "this is my Warframe", but i can't take that for now, because I'm low lvl and i can't go against enemys who are lvl 30 eh eh eh; What's do un think about Nezha with a CC build? I want do a supporter when I'm in Team, but Stealth when I'm alone.

Well Maybe I could lend you a hand for those spies ? Making a ruckus is another nature for my playstyle, in other words, creating a good diversion (and XP generation), or simply helping with the Vault themselves. Ivara is honestly a pain to farm.

And since Nezha is locked in the Dojo, mine being almost complete on that matter, I could invite you there to get his BPs (yes that's a "he" for Nezha)

Edited by Cyriann

2 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Well Maybe I could lend you a hand for those spies ? Making a ruckus is another nature for my playstyle, in other words, creating a good diversion (and XP generation), or simply helping with the Vault themselves. Ivara is honestly a pain to farm.

And since Nezha is locked in the Dojo, mine being almost complete on that matter, I could invite you there to get his BPs (yes that's a "he" for Nezha)

Can i add you on Warframe? For Nezha I need only the BP or Helmet, System and Chassis too? (DE Why Nezha is a male?)

1 minute ago, StealthIsMySecondName said:

Can i add you on Warframe? For Nezha I need only the BP or Helmet, System and Chassis too? (DE Why Nezha is a male?)

Sure go on. Though I'm not sure to be active right now or tonight if you see I'm online just send me a message, I'll probably get some clanmates to help speed the process up.

And yes, you normally need the four usual BPs, general, neuroptic(nex name for helmets), chassis and system.

Small question btw, have you done the Second Dream quest ? Just so that I avoid spoilers in explanations I could give on what's been added.

I start play Warframe 4 days ago, and i don't do this mission, but I should try to do the missions very quickly, btw if you want you can help me, only if you want. For the Second Dream Quest, i follow a Youtuber where he does this quest, and i know that, so no problem. I want enter in your clan if you and your clanmates are right want ^^ 

One question, Mag is a good Support for low lvl and high lvl? Thanks for the answer.

23 minutes ago, StealthIsMySecondName said:

I start play Warframe 4 days ago, and i don't do this mission, but I should try to do the missions very quickly, btw if you want you can help me, only if you want. For the Second Dream Quest, i follow a Youtuber where he does this quest, and i know that, so no problem. I want enter in your clan if you and your clanmates are right want ^^ 

One question, Mag is a good Support for low lvl and high lvl? Thanks for the answer.

Mag... I have two clanmates more qualified than me to talk about her since I didn't really messed around with her kit, not as much as they did for sure. To me she could be classified as a Caster, relying mostly on her abilities and their synergies to deal massive damages. As a support she can force the ennemies to fly around like ragdolls and even throw them out of maps with well placed Pulls. She can though shred through armors and shields pretty strongly with one of her ability. I don't personally see her as a good "Support" in terms of CC or special buffs, but on the other hand she can renforce shields and lock down narrow corridors with her powers, that's limited but it can be pretty effective in Survival.

As for joining the clan I'm sorry, but we already went through the roof we had set for ourselves, we are a Ghost clan with it's ten members active and running.
But I'm all willing to lend you a hand no matter the problem, therefore, even if we lack the number of places necessary, we'll find a way to have an "Honor member" in.