The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sybaris Riven Mod

Sagadeel

Hi, im new to the forums, but not warframe in general.

I would like to askif someone has any Sybaris Riven Mod for sale, specially with +Critical Chance and +Damage (The Chance is the most important part), and a negative one not so bad.

Im Sagadeel on PC, Ill be waiting for your response Tenno here :D

@DragoonStorm1 No problem, thank you for the time to respond me friend :D

Beware sellers that I'm no noob and I know the business behind this "Offer and Demand", and I also know how much these mods will drop after the hotfixes incoming and this 2 weeks, so if you want to make a REASONABLE deal, Im open for it. If you want to get rich with selling one mod at a ridiculously price, go with your mama instead :D

Greetings Serious Sellers =D

On 11/17/2016 at 2:37 PM, Sagadeel said:

@DragoonStorm1 No problem, thank you for the time to respond me friend :D

Beware sellers that I'm no noob and I know the business behind this "Offer and Demand", and I also know how much these mods will drop after the hotfixes incoming and this 2 weeks, so if you want to make a REASONABLE deal, Im open for it. If you want to get rich with selling one mod at a ridiculously price, go with your mama instead :D

Greetings Serious Sellers =D

This, gentlemen, is how to automatically ensure no one wants to trade with you.

Class dismissed.

On 24/11/2016 at 11:27 PM, SuikoTenshi said:

Class dismissed.

Oh, forgot to mention I got a good one for a third the price you were asking ;D learn to make deals friend, and good fortune :D

On 11/30/2016 at 4:52 PM, Sagadeel said:

Oh, forgot to mention I got a good one for a third the price you were asking ;D learn to make deals friend, and good fortune :D

Except at no point did I ever offer you anything.

Pay attention to who you're talking to. Class dismissed.

@SuikoTenshi Yes, a clear and obvious mistake, that still doesn't disaprove anything I have already said, and in case you have already forgot: 1) People wanted to scam people for ridiculous prices, and 2) Still got a nice and reasonable price... So yeah, so long with your clearly justified statement:

On 24/11/2016 at 11:27 PM, SuikoTenshi said:

Class dismissed.

Yes, I should pay attention to who Im talking too, yet I recommend you to pay attention to a simple topic at hand ;D

Cycle of Life Dismissed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 5:45 PM, Sagadeel said:

@SuikoTenshi Yes, a clear and obvious mistake, that still doesn't disaprove anything I have already said, and in case you have already forgot: 1) People wanted to scam people for ridiculous prices, and 2) Still got a nice and reasonable price... So yeah, so long with your clearly justified statement:

Yes, I should pay attention to who Im talking too, yet I recommend you to pay attention to a simple topic at hand ;D

Cycle of Life Dismissed.

Pay attention to a simple topic at hand? Broken English aside, what is that even supposed to mean in this context?

You made a topic, in which you were extremely standoffish. I commented on that, explaining that it was a very easy way to not get a buyer.

You immediately pay zero attention to who I am, and insult me.

Oh, and by the way? I highly doubt that whoever sold you the mod actually SAW this comment chain, so your point about getting it for a low price is irrelevant.

No class dismissed this time, just want to let you know that you're still getting schooled, child.