Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What warframe should i make? Pls help

God0fW4r

Question

5 hours ago, (PS4)bigcity206 said:

You should make a video showing and explaining build and how to use for Oberon.  Or even post a thread explaining it.  In sure a few people might be interested in a how to for that frame. 

I'm already working on videos, but I've found that I'm definitely not good at that. It'll take a while, maybe unless I decide to get help.

Here's what I would do: this way it won't matter which one is better.  make overon, level him up, sell him, make rhino and replace him in the warframe slot you just freed up.  once you get more weapons and platinum and such, get more warframe slots.  then get oberon prime when he comes out (most likely with a rework too).  Rhino has a prime variant too that you can replace regular rhino with, but he is vaulted and therefore expensive.  I don't think it will be long before we see an oberon prime.  

8 minutes ago, Desperado14 said:

Here's what I would do: this way it won't matter which one is better.  make overon, level him up, sell him, make rhino and replace him in the warframe slot you just freed up.  once you get more weapons and platinum and such, get more warframe slots.  then get oberon prime when he comes out (most likely with a rework too).  Rhino has a prime variant too that you can replace regular rhino with, but he is vaulted and therefore expensive.  I don't think it will be long before we see an oberon prime.  

6 months most likely.

On 11/16/2016 at 9:49 AM, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I have done extensive testing with Oberon for players with even limited sets of mods. I could actually made a really in-depth guide on Oberon, including everything a new player would need to clear the star chart with him. In fact, I gave 2 players that info, which has gotten them quite far. With that said, I can guarantee Oberon is a great choice, and that's that.

They both depend on the player.

While that is true that the Warframe depends alot on the skill of the user, Rhino is far more user friendly to the new players, not to mention Iron-skin is just hands down the dead give-away. With survivability comes better farming. Meaning getting Oberon after Rhino is much easier. 

1 hour ago, Polythyrix said:

While that is true that the Warframe depends alot on the skill of the user, Rhino is far more user friendly to the new players, not to mention Iron-skin is just hands down the dead give-away. With survivability comes better farming. Meaning getting Oberon after Rhino is much easier. 

Oberon is probably always the easiest warframe to farm. Besides, OP did say he could make either one already, I think, so I'm guessing the farming is done already. Oberon's high self-sustain stops health damage from being really punished, and his team support is quite valuable early on. Of course, Rhino can  avoid taking damage to health far more easily, and I don't really need to compare taking less damage and healing. Rhino is probably easier to some, but I think Oberon would be to just as many. In either case, the player needs the right info on the warframe on how to use and mod them, and may more people can provide that for Rhino. That is how Rhino could easily be considered the easier choice, but along with some others (I hope), I have the Oberon info and am willing to help players with it. With all of that said, the player choosing would know best, if they have the right info on both.