Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting A NEW Clan (PS4)

(PSN)FusionPlays247

PS4 Tenno,

I am starting a PS4 clan that I hope to have grow into something big, eventually. The clan will be focused around cooperative, helpful, and friendly tenno. I want to start the clan off small so that I can build up the dojo and then increase it to a 100 player clan once I finish. I am looking for 9 other players that are interested in helping me achieve this goal. These 9 other players will be considered co-founders/leaders of this clan.

Requirements:

- Must be active atleast 3-4 days out of the week. I'm not saying you have to play 24/7 because I know everyone has a life outside of the game or like to play other games as well, BUT I will need your help and resources to build the dojo. 

- Must know alot about the game (not lore; that's just a bonus if you do know alot about it). I need people who know the best XP farming places (RIP DRACO), game mechanics, best resource farming spots, etc.

- Must be Master Rank 12+

- Must be RESPECTFUL, HELPFUL (to others and w/willingness to use your resources for dojo production), and COOPERATIVE (willing to help each other with mission WHEN available).

That's it as far as requirements go for the 9 other co leaders

I am still working on a name for the clan, so far I have:

Tenno Gaiden

Kensho Tenno

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING A CO-FOUNDER, HIT ME UP ON PS4 AT xXColdFusion13Xx