Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 15 Test not working

Thetantanman

I just tried doing the MR 15 test, and quickly encountered some problems. First off, I noticed the Letters wouldn't change colors when they were captured.

Spoiler

u4RhJn0.jpg

Then, the mission wouldn't start after capturing the 3 points, which made it impossible to progress.

Spoiler

7cRGMbp.jpg

I tried jumping off to see if I could reset it, but when I died, I had no option to revive and was just laying there.

Spoiler

u4foA5A.jpg

I could even still zoom in.

9zgnJHi.jpg

I tried going to Simaris and see if this happened in Practice, and it happened again. I really hope this can get fixed soon.

Edited by Thetantanman
Added a lil somethin'

have had the exact same problem, and just opened a ticket because of this issue. This is my second attempt on the 'real' test that has broken, yet the practice test worked without issue yesterday.

Your post has described my own experience pretty much point-by-point.

When I jumped off yesterday, hoping to reset the level, my character was stuck falling/below the map/glitched, and /unstuck was not able to fix it.

I am still sitting in the mission (about 36 minutes now) because I don't want to force a disconnect and be locked out for 24 more hours...

---

Jumped off of the edge after letting it sit for quite some time. My character ended up permanently splattered at the bottom, red around the edges of the screen as I had died from the fall or was constantly taking critical damage. I was forced to abort the test.

Edited by Sushi_Desires
developments

• 4 years later...