Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva farming feedback

SmashEmDown

Hello ladies and gents

I have completed The War Within and obtained various new weapons that come with the new update (Zarr, Twin Rogga, and Orvius). This means that I have done my fair share of Kuva farming and wanted to give some feedback (hopefully one of the DEVs can see this and consider some of the points I'm about to raise). 

Kuva farming is a bit....strange. I tried to think of a proper word to describe the process of Kuva farming, but I have way too many mixed feelings about it. I like the idea of preventing the Queen from harvesting Kuva. However, after doing a lot of Kuva farming, I find it a bit annoying that Kuva Siphons spawn RANDOMLY in RANDOM mid-high level Grineer missions in Sedna, Uranus and Kuva Fortress. This means that when you are looking for Kuva, you may not find it, and when you aren't looking for Kuva, you'll bump right into it and be followed by the red-onion guards and jesters. 

In addition, it's a bit frustrating that only one Kuva Siphon spawns in a single mission. I have no problem with the RNG factor of Kuva (not every mission will spawn Kuva siphons), but I'd love to see longer missions spawn more Kuva Siphons, allowing you to obtain 1k to even 3k Kuva if you stay long enough. This will encourage more players to run different types of missions like MD/Survival/Assault instead of just speed-running Captures. Essentially, it'd be great if the chance of Kuva Siphons spawning in capture missions stay the same, while both THE CHANCE of Kuva Siphons and THE AMOUNT of Kuva Siphons increase in MD/Survival/Assault missions increased

Finally, the last recommendation I have is to have Kuva spawn more frequently in the new Kuva fortress tileset compared to Sedna/Uranus. I love the new tileset with a passion. The combination of red-black, bunkers, detectors and alarms actually feels like I'm an intruder in a militarized fortress. However, once I have completed The War Within and done 20-30 Kuva farming missions, I have come to realize that running capture mission in Sedna is simply faster and more reliable. This is disappointing because I want to spend more time in Kuva Fortress, but it will not wield me optimal rewards.

Overall, love the new update (despite some bugs/frustrations as usual) and hope some of these recommendations will be taken into account.