Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De a few Game immersions i think are needed...to kill grind

OtakuPizza

DE here we have something awesome like syndicates... Why arent we cultivating it with Lore i mean .... sometimes It would be nice if You received a quest from syndicate Based on each syndicates Theme to go and complete their mission and at the same time attach small pieces of lore to it?

Also sometimes it would be nice when we rescue our targets or capture targets we get to know what is the side story of the targets we rescue feels like we are involved.

Similarly we Should be able to interrogate the Target captured ???? i mean here you give us choices for quest like hell why cant we interrogate a target we just busted our legs to capture??

then there are relays you have Npcs there ... so why cant we interact with a Npc or a random Encounter? 

Example : 

Npc sends a mail to  you after you visited the relay saying Tenno i saw you at bla bla relay i am in a bind need your help Bla bla bla then a few missions with some Lore in the mail bla bla bla and at the end of it you help the npc gain a few things that is  up to DE .

You see at present Clem exist but come on DE get rid of the grind it such god damn big universe there are tons of people that can use our help?

I hope  my message has gotten through to everyone here De included .

:smile:

54 minutes ago, OtakuPizza said:

It would be nice if You received a quest from syndicate Based on each syndicates Theme to go and complete their mission and at the same time attach small pieces of lore to it?

You mean like the titania quest and the previous event with the steel meridian..? Or like the incoming feature they talked about since a while ?

37 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

You mean like the titania quest and the previous event with the steel meridian..? Or like the incoming feature they talked about since a while ?

i mean like Micro quest that dosent need heafty amount of cinematics to it.

yeah prev event with steel meridian was also great.

its just Removing grind feel to the game making it more loreistic. 

3 hours ago, OtakuPizza said:

i mean like Micro quest that dosent need heafty amount of cinematics to it.

yeah prev event with steel meridian was also great.

its just Removing grind feel to the game making it more loreistic. 

As I said, look at the devstream, they already announced "syndicate missions"