Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Model Of Sentries Beasts

Gaztark

Hello here I want to give an idea to the equipment of Warframe, on models of sentries beasts now not if they remember one encourage so called Zoids, good of here the idea arises I leave an image them.... Edited in Paint Jjj

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/13070109181027204.jpg

Good now you imagine with a model of a sentry beast Playing Defense and his sentry cutting infected with his swords that it puts .. or with a weapon laser in his back seemed to the robot of the Corpus Wow Serious wonderful.. ;)

The Sentries beasts have to have certain range of assault always to your side already it depends the type of weapon that the Sentry has equipped Swords attacks if the enemy approaches, pistol laser or Sniper of already serious distance the same thing that the Sentries Cube

i think the idea of walking sentinels is fun, but not so big ones. i like that our sentinels are just little helpers, not something that can almost replace the player by being so deadly and doing our work for us.

The sentries beasts have the skill of doing assaults of body other skills are implemented equally By others as a Radar for Articles in map or Mod the Change of weapon that pose or if they you throw at the soil defends you to what you re-put between others

Clear the sentries beasts serian model of warframe only it is necessary to have imagination and enclosed art in the infected ones there is that they are beasts or in the Corpus the Robot of 2 legs that put laser and Sniper

I just wish we had more Sentinels. Don't take that to mean right now, this is just a wish for something in the future. More fleshed out Sentinels, more lore to them, things like that.

This idea I do like, however, don't make it a walking thing.

This one is an idea base it does not want to say that it should have to be of this form but already this one proposed the modifications and designs of the Sentries this one in hands of the Creators of Warframe if not this one well the idea of that the Sentries cover afoot so already this that of the change of weapon, new Mod and skills that I announced initially Like her of which nanny a Sentry that his abilidad is that of Radar as of marking the Mod in the map and the Mob between others as the change of weapon and it