Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier problem (?)

(XBOX)Arkynyx

So ive noticed with this new carrier (as nice as it is with some guns) others it doesnt really work? it transmutes ammo just fine but it doesnt give nearly as much as it should. for instance soma prime, amprex and ignis. i spray and pray with those all the time, carrier has no problem keeping me almost full if not topped off. recently i switched to my akzani to level for MR fodder and i ran out of ammo ridiculously fast, and when it was picking up ammo it was giving me around 5-10. thats all fine and dandy with sonicor, but with bullet hose secondaries its kind of coming up lack luster. have any of you noticed this? is it just a bug? or was it intended to lack the ability of keeping bullet hose secondaries stocked?

Also Ive tried looking around the web but it seems either no one cares or they havent noticed it yet. if im missing something clarifying exactly how the ammo distribution works id love to know.

3 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

It helps you get more ammo, it doesn't give you infinite ammo.

But if it keeps things like amprex and ignis stocked up just fine which drain ammos significantly faster than most weapons how can it not keep up with a bullet hose secondary which doesnt drain faster than an amprex?