The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS AMPREX DEMIGOD CRIT MOD

Mursukorva

Funny how people stopped buying crazy mods and started selling them. When we consider how little used the amprex is, one shouldnt fear too much a nerf on this gun's mods. There are too many better options out there that players "abuse" and that will attract DE's attention. You should keep it and play it.

On the other hand, nothing is sure. People, go parano and wait before the riven rework before doing anything crazy.

OP really shouldn't have posted this, it's like saying plz DE nerf that op sht of mine i'll make tons of plats with by selling it to a poor clueless customer that will come whine on forums when the rush topped the high stopped and the comedown said hello.

18 minutes ago, Lindsrhyl said:

Funny how people stopped buying crazy mods and started selling them. When we consider how little used the amprex is, one shouldnt fear too much a nerf on this gun's mods. There are too many better options out there that players "abuse" and that will attract DE's attention. You should keep it and play it.

On the other hand, nothing is sure. People, go parano and wait before the riven rework before doing anything crazy.

OP really shouldn't have posted this, it's like saying plz DE nerf that op sht of mine i'll make tons of plats with by selling it to a poor clueless customer that will come whine on forums when the rush topped the high stopped and the comedown said hello.

Hey, Thanks for your viewpoint on the matter. I am a trader at heart so I trade what is good to trade at each moment. These mods just happen to be the hottest stuff now, so that's how it is. I only bought this mod to sell it, and as far as I know a nerf might come right now and hit a big dent in my platinum wallet. We traders take that risk too. This mod, in my opinion does not stand out a ton from all the other good riven mods. And this post isn't just for showing off, it's for trading. A show-off post would have gone to another subsection of the forums. I even bought an Amprex to playtest it and I admit that it's fun as hell. But me selling it probably won't make a difference in the greater scale. 

Nice to see that you are worried for the good of the game and it's players.

Much love:

Mursukorva