Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

!Loading Screens FREEZE!

-Heizen

So, after TWW update i noticed that every loading screen (like pre-login loading and match loading when joining a game) freeze for 10 seconds at least. Things gone worst with 19.0.5 Hotfix, every loading screen have a longer freeze time and i tried to join every damned game with a 100% lost connection to the host. Nothing of this happened before TWW and the game is almost unplayable for me now... I pray for your help. 

21 minutes ago, Dunkelweizen said:

So, after TWW update i noticed that every loading screen (like pre-login loading and match loading when joining a game) freeze for 10 seconds at least. Things gone worst with 19.0.5 Hotfix, every loading screen have a longer freeze time and i tried to join every damned game with a 100% lost connection to the host. Nothing of this happened before TWW and the game is almost unplayable for me now... I pray for your help. 

Hi Dunkelweizen,

Have you tried to Verify and Optimize your download cache via. the Warframe launcher?
If not, you may want to try this first.

0DqGyS6.png

57 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi Dunkelweizen,

Have you tried to Verify and Optimize your download cache via. the Warframe launcher?
If not, you may want to try this first.

0DqGyS6.png

Yes i tried both but nothing changed. Seems like i solved this by disabling 64-bit mode. I don't know why, because this is the first time i need to do this.

Thanks for your fast answer by the way!

37 minutes ago, Dunkelweizen said:

Yes i tried both but nothing changed. Seems like i solved this by disabling 64-bit mode. I don't know why, because this is the first time i need to do this.

Thanks for your fast answer by the way!

Alright, can you please try switching back to 64-bit mode after the next Warframe update has been released? It should be arriving sometime later today.

EDIT - As a followup question, does V-Sync have any impact on these freezes? Will they occur with V-Sync enabled?

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

48 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Alright, can you please try switching back to 64-bit mode after the next Warframe update has been released? It should be arriving sometime later today.

EDIT - As a followup question, does V-Sync have any impact on these freezes? Will they occur with V-Sync enabled?

V-Sync was setted Auto as default. Seems like turning back to 64-bit mode with v-sync disabled or enabled doesn't change much, but i have a chance to join games with v-sync disabled... Still better without 64bit mode for me. I'll try to turn back with it after the next update as you said.

I've been having this issue as well since the War Within update. The game freezes when ever I load into and out of a mission and when I start up the game before it gets to the log in screen. It lasts around 30s to 1 min.

I have tried 32 bit and 64 bit mode with an without V-sync on the latest update (19.0.6.1) and have optimized the cache after downloading the War Within update and after the 19.0.6.1 patch, but I still have the problem.

Unchecking DX10 and DX11 for me did the trick. I get no freezes when entering and leaving a mission, and it's back to way it was pre War Within pretty much. I can join missions in public again as well.

I did not have DX11 available to me because I'm using my on board graphics (Intel 2500k) pre and post War Within. My dedicated graphics card died during the Index Preview weekend. I also have 24Gb of ram and am using Windows 10.

Edited by LifeNine
Added part about optmizing cache.