The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crazy Door Bug

bkralp24

When I was doing a sabotage mission and trying to farm plastids i decided to skip the sabotage objective for a little while and look ahead. That is where, after going far enough, I found a door that seemed to open and close randomly on its own or for the enemies that spawned. I found a door like this on the same map a few times and I believe it was when i was doing the mission Ariel on Uranus.

I really wanted to talk about one time when I encountered this door and I tried to go through it like I managed to the other times. When I attempted to go through this door the last time it decided to close on my warframe as I was going through which pushed me under the map. I was in pure blackness for about 30 seconds when I could somewhat control he movements of my character (I only knew I was moving because I was moving on the mini map). Then I died and was forced to revive or forfeit.

Just letting you guys know about this bug I found and sorry if it has been posted previously.

Similar thing happened to my frames at some point. A lot of times I would do a charge attack or a Jump smash something and then your in total darkness under the map and falling. And it usually goes in a loop coz you will notice the map passing by again. I reported it too and still waiting if they have fixed it.

This happened to me again yesterday. I was doing Kiste and i was holding the data mass and i got pushed underground =/. My warframe just fell forever and never died. Needless to say we had to abandon the mission.