Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have kuria locations In Warframe Had Changed?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

7 answers to this question

This guide is up to date. I got all Kurias just few days ago with its help. It includes all tiles and if tile is exclusive to certain game mode it states it.

From my personal experience for farming Grineer Shipyard ones capture is best and for Sealab- survival. Game mode doesn't seem to matter much on remaining few tile sets

9 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

This guide is up to date. I got all Kurias just few days ago with its help. It includes all tiles and if tile is exclusive to certain game mode it states it.

From my personal experience for farming Grineer Shipyard ones capture is best and for Sealab- survival. Game mode doesn't seem to matter much on remaining few tile sets

I been following that guide and not having luck.

Ive been following the same guide and have only encountered a problem with locating a Kuria with 05-2, the tile that one is on rarely ever spawns anymore when it used to appear about once every 4-6 missions. Unsure if the remaining locations on there were updated when they moved a few of them.

45 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

What do you mean, no luck? Rooms didn't spawn?

I followed the guide and when I go to search somehow that room don't spawn and if does I can't seem to find it. 

I find a few from that guide but turns out it was the one's I already found from other Tenno's when I first play Warframe.

I think Warframe is cool just sometimes I want to be like other Tenno's and have the cool items or stuff done. 

52 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I followed the guide and when I go to search somehow that room don't spawn and if does I can't seem to find it. 

I find a few from that guide but turns out it was the one's I already found from other Tenno's when I first play Warframe.

I think Warframe is cool just sometimes I want to be like other Tenno's and have the cool items or stuff done. 

It's weird, for me they've spawned at every listed room at exactly same spots every single time