Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Bug

Altto

Question

Hello.

While doing the War Within quest line I happened across a bug that makes warframe completely unplayable.

The bug takes place during Teshins trials with the golden maw. When I reach the first cutscene that would have a multiple choice prompt the game bugs.

It takes some time loading but doesn't load the prompt. Instead it drops me out of the cutscene and asks me to continue while the cutscene black and red effects are still on.

When I tried to progress I discovered that the barriers to move forward after possessing the maw were still up so I could not progress.

The War Within is not an abandon able mission so I am stuck in this bugged quest.

Please help.

Edited by Altto
Forgot to say please

1 answer to this question

i assume you have tried to quit out of the game entirely only for this to happen again?

hmm... ultimately i'm sorry to say that the best thing that i think you can do is to contact support so they can figure out what is going on and probably fix it for you...

support may take awhile but they will help you, at the very least they may reset your quest completely.