Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe.market auto WTB/WTS Message

Sygnano

If you're like me and you're a lazy procrastinating idiot who happens to know some js, you're ending up making stupid side projects to gain 10seconds for random tasks

Welp here's one, presenting the auto WTB/WTS greasemonkey script

What does this do: create a WTB or WTS message by pressing a convenient button

How to install :

1) Install Greasemonkey if using Firefox or Tampermonkey if using Chrome (or keep your favorite js injecter)

2) Install the following script : https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24976-warframe-wtb (source code is available if you're paranoid)

3) Go to warframe.market and search an item => you need to input manually the entire name (the script will use your input, so writing half of an item and using autocomplete will mess your message)

4) Press the WTB/WTS button when you have the results, then press the Whisper button on the wanted item

5) Copy the message and paste in Warframe, enjoy

Tested on Firefox & Chrome, feel free to report any bugs, cheers

Edited by Sygnano

This is actually really, really cool :P

Seriously useful as well. I was a little confused cause I wasn't sure exactly what you made. But I figured it out very quickly and I realized how damn useful this would be to me :P

Two things I would really like with this:

1 - If you can, style the buttons and the fonts a little better. Maybe to match the warframe.market.
2 - Get it so it uses the item/set or whatever from the page, not the input. I like using the auto compleat option and having to type in an entire item (especially the long ones) is tedious after a while.