The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think this Panthera Riven has some novelty value, what do you guys think?

Patzer

Used your mod in a post i made on the Riven system thread.

Pretty sure it sums it up nicely. ?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

DE you really need to back burner Riven mods until damage 3.0 and a proper balance.

I'll show ya take any weapon you wish to buff like Burston Prime or Paris Prime.

Verse my Tigres Prime :

PS_Messages_20161119_070319.jpg

I can't even justify the 15k Endo for the last two spots because it's insta death already. Eventually i will but it's not top priority.

These Riven mods would need insanely high stat changes to keep up.

Especially the state in which your Riven system is in....

Gvm_UJwp.png

A damage 3.0 and proper balance should of been first. Then have Riven mods add passives or quirks to these weapons.

I beg you not to bring this out to console in this state (since you guys said cut off is next week). ?

Reveal hidden contents

My comment from early :

[Riven mods should not of been the answer to poorly balanced weapons.]

The first problem comes from the amount of weapons always getting pumped out. Instead of pumping out new weapons all the time they could instead work on the current 100+ weapons. Then continue to release skins for the time been to keep the platinum sales going.

The next problem is the power creeping while 99% of the star map can be facerolled.

Last is the mod system and the need for a overhaul to remove the *must equip* mods. Riven mods have just made this problem worse and taken further modding choice away from us.

I always prefer mods to be passives over stat booster boring stuff lol....

120% slash < Every kill gain 1 stack of building power , every 20 kills gain unleashed power for 20 seconds increasing your damage and knock enemies to the floor with each attack.

Other ideas for passive mods :

☆ Grim Reaper :  Chance on enemy death to teleport to target. 

☆ Poison Tipped:  Add XXX poison damage per second for 3 seconds to each bullet.

☆ Adrenaline Junky : Each melee kill increases speed by 5% for 15 seconds , refreshes with each kill and stacks 10 times.

ETC ETC....

Just something to consider, really loving what i have seen so far outside of Riven mods (obvious reasons).  

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers