The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Enemies put into Warframe

Iccotak

Now you just made me want to go back and play it.

There are several Technocyte-forms in there I´d be dying to see and fight against, including the lower one, though outright including them would not be very feasible I could imagine. It would be fun to see additional modification done to standard infested Corpus crewmen over time into something past the Leapers, Runners and Volatile Runners of course. Can´t say no to that. Also the infected Grineer of course...

Maybe, but they would need to be rebalanced among other things.

Also I suggest that eiether they only appear (rarely) on Earth or in Orokin Derelicts due to lore reasons...even though DE has apperantly stated that Warframe isn't a direct sequel to Dark Sector, the Technocyte Virus is of course still a virus that should have probably evolved more then it already has by now.

On 11/19/2016 at 9:02 AM, Rehtael7 said:

Dark Sector is NOT part of Warframe's canon. It would be like if Counterstrike started using guns from Half-Life 2. Just because the developer could reuse the art asset doesn't mean it makes sense/ is a good idea.

You don't have to use the exact same designs but they could be similar. The goliath is not even representative of the finished character in Dark Sector. But maybe introduce fast infested, maybe have infested Humans (like the ones from the relays) that are more agile and climb walls and zoom across the map