Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odin's Gift New Fragor Stance inspired by Mjolnir

(PSN)MrDemigod81

"Odin Gift"  This concept is a Fragor one handed stance mod

The user swings his mighty hammer with one hand that clears a path of enemies while throwing it at incredible speeds

Move Button Combination
Mjolnir's Rage EEE
Shattering Ragnarok EE hold EE270%Imp.170%3X150%3X
Thunderous Smite ERMB + E170%Imp.EE170%2XE270%
Odin's Enchantment  EEDownarrow + E170%2XE270%3X
 Dwarven's forge Hold E, Release
Hel's Madness  Slide + E
Star Crusher In Air + E
Circling Asgard Wallrun + E
Judgement of Midgard  Aiming at Downed Enemy + E
    = Normal       = All Targets       = Slam
    = All Targets + Slam
  • PS4 Players E = R1 RMB = R2
  • Xbox Players E = RB RMB = LTrigge

Combo Visuals Concept

• Mjolnir's Rage - The user swings his mighty hammer twice and throwing it after the second swing quickly returning 
  • Shattering Ragnarok  - The user spins his hammer and throws it causing it to revolve around them really fast staggering enemies; returning to him and slamming it on the ground knocking and ragdolling enemies (would be cool to see a lightening aesthetic on the ground slam)
  • Thunderous Smite - The user spins rapidly in a circle on the final hit causing a thundering sound that knocks back enemies 
  • Odin's Enchantment - The user swings the hammer and does a hammering upward attack  causing enemies to fly up releasing the hammer and causing it to come crashing down along with the enemies. 
  • Hel's Madness - The user slides and throws the hammer clearing their path
  • Crushing Star option 1 - a simple one handed Hammer smash.
  • Crushing Star option 2 - the user leaps up throwing the hammer at the ground bouncing back in his hand
  • Crushing Star option 3 - the user leaps up dives head first with the hammer leading them downward slamming into the ground
  • Circling Asgard - a wall run while throwing the hammer
  • Judgement of Midgard - a simple one handed hammer slam on a down enemy ( would be cool to see a lightening aesthetic)

Note: all swings are one handed hammer speed depends on weapon and mods, but the throws are fairly quick and can increase with speed mods

Note: Option 2 for throwing the Hammer, if you believe the hammer would be to large to look at on screen while thrown a  silhouette of the hammer can be used for the THROWS  while the hammer remands in your hand give it that illusion of how fast it returned.

b4aa4104651408c934fa1d7c6fcedd1a.jpg

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

6 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

I'm not sure how I feel about the current large-scale hammers being swung around like a tiny thing like thor's. 

You know what I'll change it to fragor its the smallest totally forgot about jatt- ketag is large I think Fragor is better for the look. also think about how we can throw the scythe in one of its combos so I think it would be cool for the hammer

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW