Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idiot question regarding reactant

oholibamah

Question

So, I've been busy with life and the whole void farming had been phased out just before I left. I think I did one or two missions with my clan (since been kicked out of, probably for inactivity), and one on my own where I collected reactant, and something happened. I do remember collecting it all and finishing the mission but not cracking open the relic, and thus it was pretty much pointless.
And now, I've come back and found all 10/10 reactant and ... I have no idea what to do? The mission icon is directing me to fly out, and I know that's wrong. Did I miss something? Am I forgetting a [probably] simple concept?

1 answer to this question

They slightly changed how fissures worked since they first introduced the system. With the first interation of the system (which may be what you're thinking of) was us collecting reactant off the ground at "dropping" it into the void fissure itself. However as I said they changed this.

How fissure missions work now is you simply collect the reactant off the ground until you have 10 and thats-that. No extra actions required, no depositing it anywhere. Just collect 10 reactant to crack the relic, finish the mission and extract.