Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"meanwhile @ De's Meeting" Thread Got Removed >:

hydrater

Man that thread was comedy gold, you did good Hydrater XD Though really I'm surprised DE actually went and deleted the thread altogether instead of just locking it and at least leaving a message at the end. Didn't think they'd have such thin skins :/

This^ I'm kinda disappointed they just removed it, without warning. I have lost faith in them, they are no worst then a dictator silencing its people.

I understand satire in about as much that a guy being thrown out the window is not what turns a complain into something satirical.

This is what the internet has done to the masses, they copy paste whatever on top of something else and think some valid statement is being made.

The Mak is back and ready to attack with his mighty Devils Advo-cat! Seriously, Rhino sucks bro. U know nothing.

Rank 11, end game content:

Post comic for satire, get thread deleted, repeat.

I shall sharpen my GIMP skills so that'll be ready for the end game.  =D

Update9: Wrath of the Overlord. Coming already in forum.

XD

Could have been deleted for all the name calling to the folks that werent joining in on the "joke."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was the main reason, I'm sure. Add to that the just bad-taste comics about DE_Rebecca and ta-da! thread never existed...

I'm done guys. Gonna do something else while they upgrade their project with my contributing funds.

If I get banned because DE made forums for the sake of discussion and are unable to handle criticism, well then, I'm out, don't wanna be part of a manipulative project.

Have a good day and a good laugh, folks.

Edit: ONE MORE THING, to prevent any more ridiculous debates.

The comics are made PURELY for satire. If you think I am making them to complain, I feel sad for you. It's like calling a country racist because their flag has the color "black" in it.

We'll miss you!

The thread deserved to be deleted. It was just full of complaining A******s who are ungrateful for all the good things DE has done. DE knows all the problems, no need to keep bashing them.

Edited by Duelshock

The thread deserved to be deleted. It was just full of complaining A******s who are ungrateful for all the good things DE has done. DE knows all the problems, no need to keep bashing them.

Work long enough towards a goal and midway you'll notice you don't even remember why you were doing it in the first place.

The satire was nice (but naturally like everything on interwebs it escalated like wildfire) and also a timely reminder for them as well for what is important.

What if DE would've responded to the thread with comparable nerd humor (common on interland which just happens to be home of the game)? Released another update with another melee weapon except it would be named "Hydrater", that would've been pretty hilarious. Just post that they enjoyed the comical satire until it went overboard. There is hundreds of better responses than what they did buuuuuut people make bad decisions and hopefully they'll refrain from that in the future. 

Ofc that's just my hope and it's value is none.

...What is the point of continuing on with this? Will this change anything really? In the end the people complaining aren't going to quit, and this thread will PROBABLY just follow the same course as the previous one...this isn't a resistance it's a cry for attention :/

...What is the point of continuing on with this? Will this change anything really? In the end the people complaining aren't going to quit

Hey, since you're telling other people how they're going to think and act, why don't you tell DE how to deal with this too?

Hey, since you're telling other people how they're going to think and act, why don't you tell DE how to deal with this too?

Well DE is going to most likely continue on with their current schedule of working on Update 9 when that releases most of the problems that people are complaining about will be gone and then people will love them again for a few days before the new threads are created calling DE bad people for making bad changes to one of the characters that they buffed or nerfed. Anything else you'd like to know?

Well DE is going to most likely continue on with their current schedule of working on Update 9 when that releases most of the problems that people are complaining about will be gone and then people will love them again for a few days before the new threads are created calling DE bad people for making bad changes to one of the characters that they buffed or nerfed. Anything else you'd like to know?

Haha, so update9 is going to be a miracle patch that fixes "most of the problems"? Do you mind if I quote you on that? 'Cause that's gonna be hilarious.

Yeah, I'd like to know how they're going to address balance issues, player retention issues, content issues, public relations issues, community issues, longstanding bugs, lore issues, rushing things without internal testing issues...probably a couple more I'll think of, but get started on those, would you? Thanks.

Haha, so update9 is going to be a miracle patch that fixes "most of the problems"? Do you mind if I quote you on that? 'Cause that's gonna be hilarious.

Yeah, I'd like to know how they're going to address balance issues, player retention issues, content issues, public relations issues, community issues, longstanding bugs, lore issues, rushing things without internal testing issues...probably a couple more I'll think of, but get started on those, would you? Thanks.

Most of the issues you've stated once again have been addressed as a work in progress by DE. You should look around in the areas such as community hot topics and watch their streams >_> . I'm going to ignore a few of them though because they don't exist.

Somehow I think a lot of people don't understand that the thread got moved for review because of the people making personal attacks against each other.  Sadly those people ended up making more posts than the comics.  The comics are rather amusing.

? The thread contained a lot of criticism, the comics contained a lot of satire. What are you not getting?

In fact, that also said, satire can be a form of criticism, so what is your point?

If you look up the word satire on something like wikipedia (I did that because I admit I didnt know 100% what the word meant)

Satire means blah blah blah WITH THE INTENT OF SHAMING INDIVIDUALS.

So yah, you guys have been intending to hurt DE...