Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"meanwhile @ De's Meeting" Thread Got Removed >:

hydrater

Man that thread was comedy gold, you did good Hydrater XD Though really I'm surprised DE actually went and deleted the thread altogether instead of just locking it and at least leaving a message at the end. Didn't think they'd have such thin skins :/

I commend you for the fun thread hydrater!

Though the thread deletion was not nice, the thread itself wasn't of the most comfortable nature for DE.

I can understand the decision and it is gone for a good reason.

It could possibly bias or undermine the credibility of DE for new players visiting the forums for the first time.

Let's not push it any further, as this was a clear line drawn by DE and staff.

No good will come out of further provocations.

Edited by Kasamoto

Though the thread deletion was not nice, the thread itself wasn't of the most comfortable nature for DE.

I can understand the decision and it is gone for a good reason.

It could possibly bias or undermine the credibility of DE for new players visiting the forums for the first time.

(And those who never read what everyone else wrote before THEIR comment because THEIR comment and opinion is the only valid)

Let's not push it any further, as this was a clear line drawn by DE and staff.

No good will come out of further provocations.

One thread filled with comics doesn't undermine an entire trademark. And no, a clear line would have been locking the thread, addressing the concerns of those involved in a final post and allowing everyone to continue on with their lives lol. Due to the nature of the thread itself it's pretty obvious that simply deleting it was not the best move to make.

Btw, looking at societal history, suppression has always worked really well, right? No uprisings or anything?

Edited by iamSippyCup

One thread filled with comics doesn't undermine an entire trademark. And no, a clear line would have been locking the thread, addressing the concerns of those involved in a final post and allowing everyone to continue on with their lives lol. Due to the nature of the thread itself it's pretty obvious that simply deleting it was not the best move to make.

Btw, looking at societal history, suppression has always worked really well, right? No uprisings or anything?

Playing with fire has always worked really well too

We are not entirely sure of the reason why it happened. But it if happened on purpose, this is a clear line for me which don't need further explainations.

However, you are free to protest and provoke as much as you like for whatever good that's gonna do you.