Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] How much Fire-Rate can Riven mods get?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

I'd really like as much Fire-Rate as possible on my Vulklok, so I'm wondering exactly how much you can get on a Riven mod. Highest I've seen so far is 99.9% Fire-Rate.

So please, share the stats you've got, or the ones you've seen. I'd really appreciate it!

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

2 answers to this question

Would depend on the Riven Disposition first, but the stats are generally in the same area as the highest you see for a particular weapon. Beyond that, the individual stats are higher if there are fewer total stats on a Riven mod. So it sort of depends on if there are other stats you are looking for, or if you can live with those negative modifiers.

38 minutes ago, direcyphre said:

Would depend on the Riven Disposition first, but the stats are generally in the same area as the highest you see for a particular weapon. Beyond that, the individual stats are higher if there are fewer total stats on a Riven mod. So it sort of depends on if there are other stats you are looking for, or if you can live with those negative modifiers.

I already know... literally everything you said. I want to find out by example, not by generalization.