Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to seal the fissure?

FallingHeaven

Question

Hi, 

i have been been playing the new void fissure missions. But how do I find the fissure to seal?

i make sure to bring the correct void relic to the missions, collect 10 reactants. But I just can't find out where the fissure is.

does the mission give a hint of where I should go find it?

P.s even though I don't seal the fissure, it seems that I still get the prime part reward. It is just that I don't get the chance to choose from the reward pool for that specific void relic I bring to the missions. Is this the way it works?

p.s I know how the new void system works. It is just weird that I never get to see a single fissure, and it happens to the past 30+ fissures missions.

please help.

thanks

4 answers to this question

Sealing the fissure is a discarded mechanic. It existed when the Relic system launched, but has since been removed.

Which is to say, you don't have to worry about that. If you're collecting the 10 reactants, like you said you're doing, then you're already doing it right.

The fissures are those bright things that show up randomly throughout the mission. They spawn and effect nearby enemies who drop reactant. Lotus states that your relic cracks open upon getting the required number of reactant. Also, end of mission rewards selection is based on what each person brought to the party per relic type. So you'll see other rewards available based on what people brought, alongside whatever prime part popped up for you.

If you were to seal the fissure, no one would be able to open their relics :(

Edited by direcyphre

4 minutes ago, FallingHeaven said:

WHAT?!

Wow, the amount of time I wasted...

so if I play solo, I don't really get to choose the reward?

thanks. At least I won't continue to waste time looking for that.

I believe that is the case yes. No reason to really do them solo anyway since there are usually good public groups going. For these missions, people don't really start a Fissure mission without a relic.