Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon trade help pls

God0fW4r

Question

2 answers to this question

Prime weapon/frames : Only blueprints tradeble. If u craft them u cant trade.
Syndicate weapon : Only unranked ones tradeble ( no forma no potato etc. )
Regular frames : u cant trade ex.nezha ( idk maybe we cant trade nezha anymore )
Wraith / Vandal weapon : bluepints and parts tradeble.
Resources : U cant trade
etc.

Delegado is correct. Once a weapon is built, with rare exception it isn't tradable. That said, if you have spare parts lying around for other Primes you can trade those for Plat with other players to get new things.

You should know, however, that Soma Prime is about to be Vaulted, which means that relics that drop the parts for it won't be obtainable anymore. I believe that happens tomorrow. So expect prices on it, Nova Prime, and Vasto Prime to rise as supply is reduced. You can ask for price checks on things in Trading Channel in game, on Maroo's Bazaar, or on websites like http://warframe.market/ especially since prices on Vaulted items tend to fluctuate a lot, and you don't want to spend more on something than it's worth.

If you need it, an easy way to make platinum is also to trade mods, especially popular ones like rare stances, corrupted mods (these come from the vaults in Orokin Derelict missions), or Auras. Most may not go for much more than 5-10 plat, but it adds up quickly. The same goes for the more common prime parts, they may not be worth a lot but they're easier by far to get and the plat you make off of them will accumulate. Regardless, good luck! Soma Prime is one of my favorite guns, I can see why you would want it ^-^