Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Weapons Not Worth Time Or Materials...

Pendragon1951

I disagree, the Gorgon can kill everything first off and it can kill at range, I have killed a target that was standing way across the other side of the upstairs map on Kiliken when your defending the pod in the middle upstairs, there is no way the Supra can do that, if they improved the accuracy of the Supra that the shots would not spread like a shotgun they yes I would agree with you that it is better.

The Dera puts out more damage with zero recoil, at the cost of having a travel time.

1. The travel time is slow enough that corpus crewmen can dodge it. Braton can be used even at sniper ranges if you're good with the bursts.

2. The Dera also uses laser damage, which is useful only vs corpus box heads (but who doesn't slot AP in their gun?) Against grineer armor it's worse than bullets, and against infested it's... not better than bullets either.

The Supra's immense damage makes it a direct upgrade to the Gorgon. Let's face it: accuracy isn't really your concern with light machineguns, and the only tradeoff to using the Supra over a Gorgon is that you have to lead any moving target.

The issues is that the Supra is both as inaccurate as a gorgon spread-wise, but it's also got the further inaccuracy of slow projectiles. Well, there is the bug where it can't be used at point blank because the shots go every which way, but I'm hoping that's a bug that'll get fixed.

I think both Dera and Supra are okay, but they really need their travel speed buffed to Boltor level at least to be worth the frankly exorbitant amount of resources they take to make. I mean, Supra's a mastery 7 gun that takes 7 control modules on top of a S#&$load of plastids, credits, and salvage. And that's just to make, assuming you join a clan that's already researched it.

The Ogris turns entire groups of enemies into instant oatmeal, just add Tenno. That's all I need to say about it.

You should also mention the Tenno flavored oatmeal that happens when you use it too close. :p

People have way to high expectations of these weapons.

Yes, because they take so many more resources to make.

If you spend five hundred dollars on a pair of socks, they better be the best damn pair of socks that anyone has ever worn, you know?

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger