Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player

(PSN)SALVATIONxCRUSH

Question

Hey everyone ! So I'm back after maybe 5 months( HAD TRIPLETS ) and wondering the cliff notes version of what I missed is.I completed second dream and farmed Vauban Prime before my break. I played a little last nite and completed the Mars junction I believe for the ship relic segment. So here are a couple of questions if anyone could help out.

1. Relics- I noticed my keys were all converted to relics ? Is it as simple as equip relic go charge it up in fission mission and pick reward. Or do I chagre it up in relic station in ship first  

2. Also as for mods what's this Edo stuff I keep picking up 

3. I had the entire old star chart unlocked - is it still unlocked or do I have to do all the junctions .

thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer. Just trying to keep it simple as my time is still limited with 3 little rug rats getting ready to crawl around lol

4 answers to this question

1) Relics are pretty much that; you can charge a relic in your ship to increase the chance of getting the rare rewards, but you need to first run some relic missions to afford it.

2) Endo is fusion cores, pure and simple.

3) Your star chart is unlocked, but you'll want to do the junctions anyway for the rewards. Especially the one to Sedna is required to access The War Within.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SALVATIONxCRUSH said:

1. Relics- I noticed my keys were all converted to relics ? Is it as simple as equip relic go charge it up in fission mission and pick reward. Or do I chagre it up in relic station in ship first  

2. Also as for mods what's this Edo stuff I keep picking up 

3. I had the entire old star chart unlocked - is it still unlocked or do I have to do all the junctions .

1) Relics replaced keys. and you do both charge it and and get a reward. if you go in uncharged, get the 10 reactant and traces, you get a good chance at the common rewards. but when you "crack" open relics, you get void traces. those traces can be used to "Charge" your relics (Intact<Exceptional<Flawless<Radiant) to give you a better chance at the rarer rewards when used in missions.

here is the wiki for relics    http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic

2) Endo is the new way of upgrading your mods. it provides a much more transparent form of mod upgrade progression

here is the wiki for Endo    http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Endo

3) you still should have most nodes unlocked. DE added some new ones or switched them around. still would be a good idea to go through each planet and see what ones may need re-finished

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel