Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finishing maneuvers help

DEATHLOK

Question

I need to perform 45 Finishing maneuvers.

I have Loki and Ash. Can I quickly reach this goal?

I'm sorry for asking, but I understand little about Finishers. I thought it was applied when an enemy was on the ground. But I don't know.

Thanks if you have the time to spare!

6 answers to this question

Finisher refers to 2 types of attack:

Stealth finisher, performed when you get a promt from behind an enemy. Can be forced with abilities like Radial Blind, Sleep Arrow or Teleport from behind.

Counter Finisher, triggered by channel blocking a melee attack. Can be forced with abilities like Radialk Blind, Sleep Arrow or Teleport from the front.

Ash Blade Storm attacks count as Finisher attacks too (that's why they trigger Arcane Trickery).

The easiest frames to perform finishers with are Excalibur with radial blind, equinox with night forms sleep, Ivara with her sleep arrow, and ash with his teleport. These frames are idea if you do not intend to go unseen. 

However Loki or ash can be used when going stealth as the finishers when the enemy is unaware should count.

22 minutes ago, Xaentrick said:

The easiest frames to perform finishers with are Excalibur with radial blind, equinox with night forms sleep, Ivara with her sleep arrow, and ash with his teleport. These frames are idea if you do not intend to go unseen. 

However Loki or ash can be used when going stealth as the finishers when the enemy is unaware should count.

Dont forget Inaros with Desiccation  ability. This is great because it also does DOT damage making them even weaker for your finishing move. The killed enemies also give back health. Channel that finisher with an unranked LifeStrike and you will all your max health back. Win-win!

Edited by RawGritz