Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Content Being Too Easy Due To Overpowering Players

FinalplayerRyu

So i played most missions and if there´s one thing i noticed it is that Items like Potatoes and Formas seem to be absolutely unnecessary. In the beginning i played very often in party, but pretty fast i stopped, because there wasnt any challenge in it. So i did most missions solo and the challenge was there. The only thing i would need Forma/Potatoes for would be T3 Void, but then again, only if i went there solo, If i go with a group everything is a walk in a park.

Playing through this game without any Forma or Potatoes, i see an abundance of challenge and to be honest i feel like it would have been much worse if i had bought these items to overpower my weapons.

Overall the gameplay is fun and i guess that was keeping me interested, but there should be more challenging content. Defense Missions is a good example that is a) challenging and b) supports a party without completly dumbing it down, but most people jump out of these pretty fast.

In short: I see no content fit for the insane amount of damage players can put out with upraded weaponry especially being in a group.

Edited by FinalplayerRyu

Defense Missions is a good example that is a) challenging and b) supports a party without completly dumbing it down, but most people jump out of these pretty fast.

This is in part because it is statistically more efficient to run wave 5 over and over again on the higher tiers to get things like T3 Void Keys. Or for that matter, to farm rubedo from the crate drops.

At the Endless Defence I'm always untill key drops, or untill cryopod is destroyed. I can't understand people leaving for Hellfire, since you can loot it from mobs... Even mobs at this ED.

Mobs die slower the further you go, slowing the progress. You get the same tier wave rewards from Wave 5 already. Just restart the mission and crack the crates open again, you get lots of resources too.

Go play high lvl endless defense.

Even that's only a challenge in pugs, past wave 30 or so.

4 people with the right frames and a strategy can really go almost forever if they know what they're doing.