Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics and vaulted prime parts question

(PSN)SurferKId94

Question

13 answers to this question

If a prime part has been vaulted, you can no longer acquire the relics for them in game. If you have leftover relics with those parts, however, they remain in your inventory.

So far, there are no prime items that have been unvaulted. However, there are rumblings that both Ember Prime and Frost Prime may be unvaulted during the Christmas season.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

So far, there are no prime items that have been unvaulted. However, there are rumblings that both Ember Prime and Frost Prime may be unvaulted during the Christmas season.

Just to prevent confusion, things HAVE been unvaulted in the past, but right now nothing is unvaulted.

15 hours ago, (PS4)SurferKId94 said:

Is that page updated because it says the hikou prime are vaulted but i keep getting relics for them

with the introduction of the relic system, we are able to keep the relics of vaulted items and use them to continue to get the prime items, but we can no longer farm for the relics. you can use the relics as normal, just not farm for the relics.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

3 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

with the introduction of the relic system, we are able to keep the relics of vaulted items and use them to continue to get the prime items, but we can no longer farm for the relics. you can use the relics as normal, just not farm for the relics.

Yes i understand that part what i want is an up to date page or list of which prime items are vaulted and which relics i can not get accordingly