Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Prime Access

M-ko

Question

Seing its finaly Valks time and shes my favorite frame i decided it was finaly time to pay for the access, so earlyer today i went to the webpage and bought the needed plats for the paralisys pac (2625 plats) however now thats its come up and i try tu purchase it, i cant seam to find an option to pay with my just bought plats. I belive it must be posible since we can see the price in plats, and why would they put it there if we couldnt pay for it in that currency?

Am i doing something wrong? is the option disabled untill further into the month? Did i mess up and just waste the $79.99 in plats and are unable to be used in getting my valk prime?

i would rly apreciate some help here since i dont know what to do now and as mentioned it would be my first time getting the prime access.

4 answers to this question

That listing is for the amount of platinum you get, not the amount it costs. Prime Access requires real money. You can probably wait for Valkyr Prime to go down in price ingame and buy it then, but Prime Access gives you plat, thus it cannot be purchased using platinum.

Sorry to hear about your mistake, have fun with your plat though! Try not to waste it :)