Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Login failed check your info" BUG

minhzai

i get the same problem lol when u try to login it says incorrect pasword and more and u cant login into the site anymore to and so u cant contact the support and the isseu so idk how we can get fixed when we cant contact anyone and i get same problem like for 2days already 

Just now, schwagerling said:

i get the same problem lol when u try to login it says incorrect pasword and more and u cant login into the site anymore to and so u cant contact the support and the isseu so idk how we can get fixed when we cant contact anyone and i get same problem like for 2days already 

I managed to log in using a VPN, and sent a ticket to support.Only thing we can do is to wait for a reply...

ALRIGHT GUYS LISTEN UP THATS HOW I FIXED IT:

1.Turn ON your Hotspot internet on your Phone (uses 4G from your phone)

2.Connect to your phone from your PC

3.Start the game, login and change back to your regular internet.

4.Enjoy

Thats how i managed to fix it. I hope it works for you guys as well.And unfortunately yes you have to do this everytime you want to play the game until they fix the issue.

Edited by Rigby07

2 minutes ago, Rigby07 said:

ALRIGHT GUYS LISTEN UP THATS HOW I FIXED IT:

1.Turn ON your Hotspot internet on your Phone (uses 4G from your phone)

2.Connect to your phone from your PC

3.Start the game, login and change back to your regular internet.

4.Enjoy

Thats how i managed to fix it. I hope it works for you guys as well.

You have to do this every time you want to play the game?

This happened to me once.
I tried to log in, but the game would give me the "Login Failed" error while I was in the middle of typing my password.
If I remember correctly, all I did was,

1. Close Warframe
  2. Go into my browser(Chrome) and delete all browsing data since the beginning of time. 
  3. Login to warframe.com
  4. Change my password. 
  5. Open up Warframe and login with the new password. 

I still seem to get this error when I accidentally type in the wrong password, but the error stops me halfway through, like it somehow knows that I'm typing the incorrect password. 

Spoooky... :shocked:

This was many many months ago, but it sounds like the same issue you guys are having. 

Edited by XIceBladeX
clarification

Just now, XIceBladeX said:

The way this guy put it, it sounds similar to getting a 1 day suspension on league. Are you guys sure your accounts didn't get suspended or banned because you were doing something against the rules?
Why do you even need a VPN to play? 

Yes, we're sure, because we're able to log in if we use VPN or if we go to an internet cafe. Also we can log into the game while VPN is turned on, and then turn it off and keep playing, so it's not a problem with reaching game server. The issue is clearly a network issue, and it's somewhere between us and the authentication server, hence why we can't log in into either the game or the website if we don't use VPN or don't go someplace else.

11 hours ago, XIceBladeX said:

This happened to me once.
I tried to log in, but the game would give me the "Login Failed" error while I was in the middle of typing my password.
If I remember correctly, all I did was,

1. Close Warframe
  2. Go into my browser(Chrome) and delete all browsing data since the beginning of time. 
  3. Login to warframe.com
  4. Change my password. 
  5. Open up Warframe and login with the new password. 

I still seem to get this error when I accidentally type in the wrong password, but the error stops me halfway through, like it somehow knows that I'm typing the incorrect password. 

Spoooky... :shocked:

This was many many months ago, but it sounds like the same issue you guys are having. 

It's not the same case I think. When i go to the warframe.com to change my password i'm not able to do it because not even ping reaches this address. If i somehow change my password in-game (via steam-browser, it works there, dunno why) and then try to log in with new password game validates my creds about 10s longer than usual and then says that it failed. Every next try takes normal time to check again.

Edited by Reyer

i logged in just fine 6 hours ago. then the game starts glitching. i finished my limbo quest and got a limbo chassis but it doesn't show up at my inventory. then i stopped getting bonus affinity. i figured maybe i should try relogging.

then this happened.