Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does this happen?!?

Phaxtolgia

Question

So I launched my Warframe and before I could log in, the game made my computer UNUSABLE; Alt-tabbing or Ctrl-Alt-Del only led me to a pitch black screen that I have NO Idea what I'm interacting with. Actually Ctrl-Alt-Del made the problem even worse, as I can't even alt tab back onto the game. I was stuck on the black screen of death, forcing me to reboot my entire computer.

I had similar problems where the game froze my entire computer, then caused my PC to crash and give me blue screen of death TWICE.

Am I the only one seeing such crashes?

UPDATE: It happened, AGAIN.

Edited by Phaxilion

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Phaxilion said:

So I launched my Warframe and before I could log in, the game made my computer UNUSABLE; Alt-tabbing or Ctrl-Alt-Del only led me to a pitch black screen that I have NO Idea what I'm interacting with. Actually Ctrl-Alt-Del made the problem even worse, as I can't even alt tab back onto the game. I was stuck on the black screen of death, forcing me to reboot my entire computer.

I had similar problems where the game froze my entire computer, then caused my PC to crash and give me blue screen of death TWICE.

Am I the only one seeing such crashes?

Im not playing whit a pc but what pc do you have and it does how many time you have it?

Edited by (XB1)Wolf Bloodbros

1 minute ago, (XB1)Wolf Bloodbros said:

Im not playing whit a pc but what pc do you have and it does how many time you have it?

Ummmm you lost me midway. I'll try to answer nonetheless.

It's an HP computer, 16GB memory RAM, Intel Core i7 6500U CPU @2.50GHz 2.59GHz, with Nvidia Geforce 940M.

I've had the game since February, and this is my first time experiencing black screen of death from Warframe.

Just now, Phaxilion said:

It's an HP computer, 16GB memory RAM, Intel Core i7 6500U CPU @2.50GHz 2.59GHz, with Nvidia Geforce 940M.

I've had the game since February, and this is my first time experiencing black screen of death from Warframe.

When the black screen happen? (What you do for it to happen?)

2 minutes ago, Phaxilion said:

Try running another taxing game. See if it does it again.