Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure Excavation "Glitch"

FashionFrame

I don't know if this is classified as a glitch, but I'll try to describe it anyway. I joined a team for a Neo V4 void fissure for the Venka Prime Gauntlet, we all got our reactant and managed to collect 1 excavator. We all started to see the green extraction icon on the map, and this was when we were all confused. We didn't know if we had to do 1 more excavator for the 200 cryotic for the "relic cycle" or if we should extract now. One player stated that lotus did say our relics are cracked and we will get the prime part when we extract. We all agreed that it made sense, so we ignored the excavator and went for extract. BAD IDEA! Not only did it not open that menu for us to get a chance at a prime part, it also used up our Radiant Neo V4 relics. 

I think what should be changed is that extraction should NOT be allowed till after the prime part reward, because I'm sure we're not the only ones to be confused with what had to be done. We all felt incredibly stupid and also very furious that we lost our Radiant Neo V4 relics and didn't get a chance to get our Venka Prime Gauntlet. 

Thanks for reading, have a nice day.