Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod suggestion

ThangHe

Question

My riven mod condition:  Get 19 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor and without rising any alarms.

Similar topic but I found but no good solution 

Did anyone complete this mission ? I used to cope with similar condition but I think the first and the last conditions are perfect terrible combination  

"in a row": easy to understand 

"without rising any alarm": this should make others who never try this type confuse. It is not only rising alarm to hack like Lotus says "they spotted you" but also any other way (like hacking data to start survival mission, starting a round of defense mission - so good bye akkad ...). Then the condition seems like include enemies realizing your appearance (checked) which mean you can not lure them come to you(checked) but wait until they come. Then you have to wait, and wait, and wait but it also requires you to complete during invisible duration because when you are out of time (regardless you are on the wall), they can see you and the mission fail. - Well, it's all I know of this mission, if I have any misunderstand or missing please let's me know - beside I always do it in solo so maybe everything would be better with friends' help

I'm waiting for good suggestions or guideline video (if any) - if it is good enough, I will give you that riven mod to complete :)))))

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ThangHe said:

Yup just absolutely like my trial: loki + ignis + infestation and I got 11/19 maybe Iam not good enough :))) - so, which mission you take for it (name and planet)

Thank you

I visited either Isos or Saxis nodes on Planet Eris.

I see you have some troubles with these kind of challenges, but you are overthinking it.

Without raising alarms means that no enemy should raise a station-wide alert on one of the consoles. So infested missions are the most easy to circumvent this problem. I got this challenge twice now and I found it really easy. I used Loki (which has extended time in wall-clinging as a passive) and my trusty Ignis. I let the infested come to me and waited clinged to the wall, shooting off in the general direction of infested enemies until I unlocked the riven mod.

Hope that helped!

55 minutes ago, Proxykon said:

I see you have some troubles with these kind of challenges, but you are overthinking it.

Without raising alarms means that no enemy should raise a station-wide alert on one of the consoles. So infested missions are the most easy to circumvent this problem. I got this challenge twice now and I found it really easy. I used Loki (which has extended time in wall-clinging as a passive) and my trusty Ignis. I let the infested come to me and waited clinged to the wall, shooting off in the general direction of infested enemies until I unlocked the riven mod.

Hope that helped!

Yup just absolutely like my trial: loki + ignis + infestation and I got 11/19 maybe Iam not good enough :))) - so, which mission you take for it (name and planet)

Thank you