Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost my item and relic from Host migration

Algiux

Question

3 answers to this question

What do you want help with? I mean, S#&$ happens, I've had it happen to me also back in the key system, got a Nova Prime BP drop, only for me to be the only one who somehow didn't actually get it after a host migration.

Only real thing you can do is contact support and keep your fingers crossed, hoping that they understand your plight and are kind enough to make sure you still get it, but don't hold your breath for it.

25 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

What do you want help with? I mean, S#&$ happens,

He wants a vital part of the game (hosting and migrations) to not interfere with another vital part of the game (Prime part collection).  It is not an unreasonable request.

33 minutes ago, Algiux said:

So i was farming on The Axi C1 relic and i got the rare drop the Cernos prime Lower limb and than i put on another relic and bam host migration and it automatically throws me out from the game please help me :(

They are aware of the problem and are working towards a solution.  At the moment, you have two options.  Either try support, explain your situation and see if they can reimburse your loss, which involves a vast amount of information and answering questions that you probably don't know the answers to.  Or accept the loss and hope it doesn't happen again and that they will eventually get this problem under control.